• Understand and reduce the impact, frequency, and sternness of security incidents.
• Meet compliance and regulatory requirements that require security assessments.
• Optimize and prioritize resources used to remediate vulnerabilities.
• Gain peace of mind about security safeguards, controls, and policies.
• Identifies vulnerabilities and risks in your networking infrastructure.
• Validates the effectiveness of current security safeguards.
• Quantifies the risk to internal systems and confidential information.
• Raises executive awareness of corporate liability.
• Provides detailed remediation steps to prevent network compromise.
• Validates the security of system upgrades.
• Protects the integrity of online assets.
• Helps to achieve and maintain compliance with regulations
• Information about the target system
• Scan target systems for services on offer
• Identify systems and applications
• Researching Vulnerabilities
• Exploiting vulnerabilities
Penetration testing can be divided into four categories:
1. Improving security of technical systems
2. Identifying vulnerabilities
3. Having IT security confirmed by an external agency
4. Improving security of infrastructure of organization and personal infrastructure